We haven't received the results from the Hampster Egg Penetration Test (HEPT) yet, so we're waiting for that and for our injection class on Thursday. I just want to get going on this. It is so hard waiting for our start time! I know it is important because we want to make sure it is timed right. I'm sure that in the next few weeks when I've been pricked, poked and prodded multiple times, I will be wondering why I was ever so anxious to get started.
We are trying to enjoy the last few days of being unrestricted. We have enjoyed some nice dinners and special wine (I can't drink for most of the IVF time period) and we're heading out to Wendover on Saturday. Gotta win some money to pay for this whole thing! Just kidding! We just want to go have some fun before the shots start! We are also excited for the first University of Utah football game on Thursday! We have season tickets this year!
Stay tuned for more information soon!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment