I'm feeling pretty good! I haven't had any more headaches and the shots haven't been too bad. I definitely feel like my lower abdomen is more full. I feel a little bloated and crampy. I imagine that it's a bit like actually being pregnant. I went to another acupuncture appointment today. It is supposed to help improve my blood flow and focus energy in the reproductive area. I believe it's helping me!
Monday, September 28, 2009
We Have a Plan!
We went in this morning for an ultrasound and blood work and it went really well! Dr. Petersen saw at least 8 follicles on the ovaries nearly ready, but he said he'd like to wait until Thursday to do the retrieval because by then, he thought there should be at least another 4! He wanted to check my estrogen levels before deciding, so I had to wait until around noon and the nurse called to set up an appointment for tomorrow for another ultrasound. She said I should plan on getting the HCG shot tomorrow night for a retrieval on Thursday. I'm so glad that everything looks good, there are so many eggs and we now have a plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment